Sunday, November 29, 2009

So, lately...

...I've been going through a Spring Awakening obsession.

Like, I'm pretty much stalking Andy Mientus as we speak.

I seriously love this show and it's Original cast, and 1st Touring cast members to death. ( Well, actually I like the touring cast better, but I digress)

Spring Awakening has helped me through some shitty stuff in the past, and my year so far has been pretty shitty. So, I'm heaping on the Spring Awakening recovery treatment, and pretty much living to see him everyday.

You don't need to worry about who him is, but just know that I'm thoroughly positive at this point that I am indeed totally in love with him. And after the show I'm in is over I'm no going to be seeing him that often. And I can already tell how much it's going to hurt.

But back on topic, I would just like to close with the follow statements.

1. Andy Mientus and Ben Moss are the cutest couple ever. (even if I'm not sure if they are gay)
2. Gideon Glick is very hot.
3. I like Andy as Hanschen better than I like Johny B. Wright. Just saying.


Hope, Love, and Spring Awakening;
Mizz Molly





~ For those who know nothing of Spring Awakening(SA):

Andy Mientus is Hanschen(my favorite character) in the National Touring Cast and I want his body/voice/children.
Ben Moss was Ernst(my second favorite character) in the National Touring cast, but has recently left the cast to go to college. I also think that he is absolutely adorable.
Gideon Glick was Ernst in the Original Broadway cast and he is extremely good looking and is openly gay. He also has a high pitched voice, which I think is adorable and adds to his character.
Johny B. Wright was Hanschen in the Original Touring cast. While I like him as Hanschen quite a lot, I like Andy way better.
But Johny and Gideon have such good chemistry together hnnghhhhhhh

In SA Hanschen seduces Ernst and they make out on stage. Needless to say this is my favorite scene.
I saw Andy and Ben do it, and it was adorable. But since then I have seen videos of the Original Hanschen and Ernst (Johny B. Wright and Gideon Glick) and have made the official decision that, while Andy and Ben are cute, Johny and Gideon are hot. (Probably because they are both gay....)

NOW my rant is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment