Saturday, January 16, 2010

It's been a while...

Wow, this is my first post for 2010....

I've been very very very busy lately.
I had 2 auditions this week. (both of which came of rather less well than I had hoped, but hey)

And I discovered the best movie ever. it's called Latter Days.
It's about this Mormon missionary, named Aaron, who mets a gay party boy, named Christian. They fall in love, and when Aaron is found out he's sent back home to be excommunicated.
Go look it up! It's so good!

The movie made me hate Mormons though ahaha. Aaron's parents are so mean!

But it's full of amazing cute and inspiring quotes. Like this one :

"Do you read the Sunday Comics? Well, when I was a little kid I used to put my face right up to them.
And I was amazed because it's just this mass of dots.
And I think life is like that sometimes.
But I'd like to think that from God's perspective,
life...
everything...
it makes sense.
It's not just dots.
Instead we're all connected.
And It's beautiful,
and it's funny,
and it's good.
From this close we can't expect it to make sense right now." ♥

Well, that's all I have. haha

Until next time,
Mizz Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment