Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Why didn't I re-discover this movie earlier?!

I have recently come into re-contact with one of my all time favorite movies, The Road to El Dorado.

Um, so it just might be one of the best movies EVER. Seriously.
I'm totally and completely obsessed with this movie. It's sooooo funny and well animated.

While I will admit the music is a bit cheesy, it's Elton John, therefore I can not possibly hate it.
And they're SO DAMN CATCHY. I was studying for a test today and the entire time I was humming 'The Trail We Blaze'.

Also, there are so many good quotes! I can honestly say I've quoted this movie at least 50 times just today. So many things in this movie are funny, like it takes a while to get in some cases, but there are so many puns! I love puns!

The fact that Miguel and Tulio (the main characters, if you don't know) are in a complete Bormance only makes it that much better. They are bromancing SO HARD.
I've also decided that I am Chel. In both attitude and body. Only difference is that I'm super tall, and obviously not Mayan.

If any of you out there haven't seen this movie I HIGHLY recommend it! Go watch! GO!
you can find it on YouTube and other movie sites if you look carefully enough.
Enjoy! :)


Love, Happiness, and a Good movie,
Mizz Molly <3




No comments:

Post a Comment